Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
- Learn online (no require download), easy download (Google Drive)
- Ensure to get all files in the file list
- Get free update course through your email
- If you find a website cheaper than us, send it to us and we'll offer a cheaper price.
- Last Updated Date: 05-03-2022
Thomas Frank - Creator's Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition) (3.19 GB)
Last Updated Date: 05-03-2022
Google Drive Proof
Thomas Frank - Creator's Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
03-CC Ultimate Tasks
04-CC + Ultimate Brain
- 01-Getting Started.pdf
- 02-Changing settings or database templates.pdf
- 03-Ultimate Brain Demo.pdf
- 00-How to move from Ultimate Tasks to Ultimate Brain.mkv
- 00-A Note on Learning.pdf
- 01-Full Ultimate Brain Overview.mkv
- 02-Day-to-Day Use Guide.mkv
- 03-Quickly Capture Anything.mkv
- 04-Manage All Your Tasks.mkv
- 05-Set Recurring Tasks.mkv
- 06-Automating Recurring Tasks with Automate.io.mkv
- 07-Automating Recurring Tasks with Automate.io.mkv
- 08-Create and Manage Projects.mkv
- 09-Creating a New Project 1.pdf
- 10-Creating a New Project 2.pdf
- 11-Applying the Project Template.pdf
- 12-Add Tasks and Notes to Your Project.pdf
- 12-View All Your Notes.mkv
- 13a-Note Inbox.pdf
- 13b-Note Inbox.pdf
- 16-Areas and Resources.pdf
- 17-Daily Journal.mkv
- 18-Creating a New Daily Note.pdf
- 19-Organize Your Life with Areas.mkv
- 19-Organize Your Life with Areas.pdf
- 20a-Area Example Screenshot.pdf
- 20b-Area Example Screenshot.png
- 21a-Can Areas contain task.pdf
- 21b-Can Areas contain task.pdf
- 22-P.A.R.A. in Ultimate Brain.pdf
- 23-Sample Areas.pdf
- 24-How to Create Your First Area.pdf
- 25-Organize Your Interests with Resources.mkv
- 25-Organize Your Interests with Resources.pdf
- 26a-Resource Example Screenshot.pdf
- 26b-Resource Example Screenshot.png
- 27a-Sample Resources.pdf
- 27b-Sample Resources.pdf
- 28-How to Create a Resource.pdf
- 29-Setting a Root Area.pdf
- 30-Set and Track Your Goals.mkv
- 30-Set and Track Your Goals.pdf
- 31-Goals by Area.pdf
- 32-How to Create Your First Goal.pdf
- 33a-Example - Goal with Milestones.pdf
- 33b-Example - Goal with Milestones.png
- 34a-Example - Project Inside a Goal.pdf
- 34b-Example - Project Inside a Goal.png
- 35-Plan Your Day.mkv
- 36a-Synced Blocks.pdf
- 36b-Synced Blocks.mkv
- 36c-Synced Blocks.pdf
- 37-Upcoming Tasks.pdf
- 38-Daily Journal and Priority Projects.pdf
- 39a-Plan Your Future.mkv
- 39b-Plan Your Future.pdf
- 39c-Plan Your Future.pdf
- 40-Access Everything on the Dashboard.mkv
- 41-How to Add a Page to Favorites.pdf
- 42-Archive - Keep Your Space Clean.mkv
- 42-Archive - Keep Your Space Clean.pdf
- 43-Archived Notes.pdf
- 44-How to Archive a Note.pdf
- 45-Archived Goals, Projects, Areas, Resources.pdf
- 46-Old Fleeting Notes.pdf
- 47-Completed Tasks.pdf
- 01-GTD Workflow with the Process Page.mkv
- 01-GTD Workflow with the Process Page.pdf
- 02-Learn How GTD Works in This 12-Minute Video.mkv
- 03a-GTD Workflow with the Process Page.pdf
- 03b-GTD algorithm.pdf
- 03b-GTD algorithm.txt
- 04a-Task Processing.pdf
- 04b-What’s the difference between Task Inbox and Intake.mkv
- 05-Task Processing.pdf
- 06-Dedicated GTD-Style Pages.pdf
- 07-Do Next.pdf
- 08-Note Processing.pdf
- 09-The Book Tracker.mkv
- 09-The Book Tracker.pdf
- 10-Set Book-Specific Properties.pdf
- 11-The Recipe Book.mkv
- 11-The Recipe Book.pdf
- 12-Add a New Recipe.pdf
- 13-Set Recipe Tags.pdf
- 14-Fleeting Notes.mkv
- 14-Fleeting Notes.pdf
- 15-Cold Tasks.mkv
- 15-Cold Tasks.pdf
- 16a-How to Change or Disable Cold Tasks.pdf
- 16b-How to Change or Disable Cold Tasks.pdf
- 16c-How to Change or Disable Cold Tasks.pdf
- 17-Check it Out.pdf
- 18a-Pulled Notes and Resources.mkv
- 18a-Pulled Notes and Resources.pdf
- 18b-Pulled Notes and Resources.pdf
- 19-Quick Links.mkv
- 19-Quick Links.pdf
- 20-Learn more about linking pages in Notion.mkv
- 20-Learn more about linking pages in Notion.pdf
- 21-Page Links.pdf
- 22-How to Add a Page to Favorites.pdf
03-Modify Ultimate Brain
- 01-Create New Special Note Pages.mkv
- 01-Create New Special Note Pages.pdf
- 02-Integrating New Databases into Ultimate Brain.mkv
- 02-Integrating New Databases into Ultimate Brain.pdf
- 01a-Start Here - Full Tour of Creator's Companion.pdf
- 01b-Full Tour of Creator's Companion (Beta).mkv
- 01c-Taking a Project from Start to Finish (Comprehensive).mkv
- 01d-Starting a Content Project (The Quick Way).mkv
- 02-Important Note.png
- 02a-Setting Up Your Channels.mp4
- 02b-New Grouping Feature.mp4
- 00-Creator's Companion [Base Version].txt
- 00-Creator's Companion [Ultimate Tasks Version].txt
- 00-Reference - The Knowledgebase.mkv
- 01-Reference - Content Ideas View.mkv
- 02-Reference - SEO or Research View.mkv
- 03-Reference - Validation View.mkv
- 04-Reference - Project Management View.mkv
- 05-Reference - Maintenance View.mkv
- 06-Reference - Analysis View.mkv
- 07-Ultimate Tasks in Creator's Companion.mkv
- 08-How to Create New Templates (for Different Kinds of Content).mp4
03-CC Ultimate Tasks
- 01a-How to Integrate Your Own Ultimate Tasks Copy into Creator's Companion.pdf
- 01b-How to Integrate Your Own Ultimate Tasks Copy into Creator's Companion.mp4
- 02a-How to Integrate a New Copy of Ultimate Tasks into Creator's Companion.pdf
- 02b-How to Integrate a New Copy of Ultimate Tasks into Creator's Companion.mp4
04-CC + Ultimate Brain
- 01a-Template Link + Getting Started Guide!.pdf
- 01b-Template Overview.mp4
- 02-Info on Transferring Content.pdf
Cease Juggling Instruments. Begin Working Quicker.
Bored with shoving concepts in Evernote, managing tasks in Todoist, and monitoring accomplished tasks in Google Sheets? Yeah, me too.
Creator’s Companion for Notion – Predominant Dashboard
No extra leaping between completely different instruments for writing scripts, amassing concepts, and managing duties. Creator’s Companion is a sophisticated, expansive template that turns Notion into a really all-in-one software for managing your content material creation course of.
Seize concepts and prioritize the perfect ones, plan your editorial calendar, gather analysis, write scripts, optimize for web optimization, analyze content material efficiency, and even handle your model offers from one place.
Plus, with non-compulsory integration with the Final Duties template, you get a full-fledged activity & challenge supervisor constructed into each content material challenge.
When your complete course of occurs in Notion, you’re employed sooner in consequence.
That is the Device I Use Myself.
Thomas with Digicam
Hello, I’m Thomas Frank, and I’ve been a full-time YouTuber, podcaster, and blogger for greater than 8 years.
Along with my workforce, I’ve constructed a YouTube channel with over 2.4 million subscribers and 136 million views, a weblog with 400k month-to-month guests, and an extended-operating podcast.
In 2018, I stumbled throughout Notion after spending years juggling a number of apps to handle our content material course of.
Over time, we began utilizing Notion for an increasing number of – changing different notice-taking apps, activity managers, and spreadsheets we used previously. Right now, we use Notion for the complete content material creation course of throughout 5 lively internet properties.
Creator’s Companion is the precise system my workforce and I take advantage of to handle all of our channels at this time. It’s the product of over three years of actual-world use and testing.
“The Creator’s Companion has been such a lifesaver for me! I used to have a lot of lists, spreadsheets and notes full of content material concepts to unpack. Now it’s centralized, organized, and manageable thanks largely with the assistance of this implausible software and Thomas’ steerage on learn how to use it.”
David Giller (@davidgiller)
Podcaster, Salesforce Guide, Lawyer
Go from Thought to “Printed”.
Creator’s Companion helps you enhance the velocity and effectivity of your content material creation course of.
You will discover options and views that help in thought seize, web optimization, analysis & scripting, enhancing, publishing, and extra.
? Seize EVERY Thought
By no means lose an thought for a video or weblog put up. The Thought view allows you to shortly seize and set up your entire content material concepts.
If you happen to haven’t labored on an thought shortly, it robotically goes to a secure archive. No extra including new concepts to an inventory three miles lengthy.
With the Viewers Submissions type, you’ll be able to even let your viewers submit concepts utilizing Notion’s integration with Typeform or Google Types (through Zapier).
? Get MORE Views
The three keys to crafting a profitable video are title, thumbnail, and matter.
Not each thought is created equal – so if you wish to get extra views and waste much less time on concepts that don’t work, you must validate your concepts.
Validation view helps you determine which concepts are well worth the funding of your effort and time. Then, you’ll be able to see solely your greatest concepts in a single place and prioritize them intelligently.
? Get ORGANIZED
Creator’s Companion helps you construct a content material pipeline, serving to you keep on high of each challenge and publish extra (whereas maintaining your content material high quality excessive).
Mission Supervisor view exhibits you the standing of each challenge throughout all of your channels, and allows you to simply handle your content material calendar.
? Construct an ARCHIVE
Have to reference an previous script? Need to see each video sponsored by a sure model? Attempting to recollect if you took a sure piece of b-roll?
Different challenge administration apps don’t do a great job at turning your completed tasks right into a library.
Notion excels at that job, and Creator’s Companion makes use of to Notion so as to add your completed tasks to a helpful, per-channel archive.
“Girls and gents, I wish to declare that @TomFrankly is a @NotionHQ hero.”
More courses you might like
Holly Stark - DR-UR Manipulation Training and Exploits Who is Luke Fanders ?? The guy...
This Easy, 3 Step Technique Helped Us Acquire A 6 Determine Pay Day by Serving...
Scott Oldford – The ROI Method Scott Oldford – The ROI Method Cheap Scott Oldford...
On the floor, Ship 30 for 30 is a course educating you the best way...